Monthly Avatar Theme - NovemberNovember is almost here, and with a new month comes a new Avatar theme! This month's theme is vintage brand logos! ....and some extra stuff too!
Posted by Einstein
28 Oct 2015
TS: Reborn Game Night #2!Yes, it's time again! Get ready for another load of explosive action! Join the official Reborn server this Sunday (4th October) at 8pm GMT/9pm BST!
Posted by moonsense715
28 Sep 2015
New Thread Icon RolloutWe've just rolled out a new feature to the forums! Now you may give your threads an icon based on what kind of topic they cover! Click to read more!
Posted by One Winged Angel
28 Sep 2015
No event planned right now
W3D Hub is a new modding and community hub for all W3D engine based games and associated spin-off games.
They are not demos and not pay-to-win.
The games are 100% free for everyone to play.
The site has been founded by several prominent members of the W3D modding community and will provide a range of
services to our members regardless of their game and community affiliations.
W3D Hub Launcher
The W3D Hub launcher is a one-stop shop for your W3D gaming needs, providing game downloads and automatic updating,
an integrated server browser, centralized management of in-game options and many other features. As one of our core products
we will continue to evolve this service and add new and exciting features in the future, such as a server chat lobby and buddy lists.
W3D Hub Stats
Whilst we appreciate that many communities and servers already run their own stats service, we believe there is still a great
deal more that can be done to improve stats in the W3D community. To this end we are developing a brand new stats system which is
more tightly coupled with the game server engine and provides more in depth stats than ever before, all linked directly to your
W3DHub user account regardless of which username you choose to use in-game, or even which server you play in (as long as they run
our stats system, optionally alongside their own). Whilst many of the details are still being worked on and finalized, here is a
short list of the features we are hoping to offer:
- Cross-game stats integrated into a single stats profile
- Detailed breakdown of stats on a per game, per map, per team or even per match level for any player
- Achievements linked directly to in-game actions
- Rich support for clans (aggregating clan stats from all members, both in total and average per player)
- Leaderboards for both individuals and clans
- Query interface for generating signature images / integrating into your own community website
(example usage: host a competition and track scores based on game sessions in your own servers)
Also in development is a new server deployment tool which will allow server hosts to install, update and manage their servers
and the bots which are installed upon them. More details on this will be announced once they are available.
Tiberian Sun: Reborn
Tiberian Sun: Reborn is a standalone game that aims to recreate the atmosphere and combat of Tiberian Sun in a FPS.
After the end of the First Tiberium War, Nod's leader, Kane was presumed dead. Now he resurfaces from his hideout with improved military forces and new Tiberium-enhanced technologies, determined to convert the world to tiberium.
The Global Defense Initiative (GDI) is trying to prevent the world from falling into the hands of Nod, this time with the very means of the extraterrestrial Tiberium substance.
A third faction, the Forgotten (Tiberium mutants), are caught in the middle of this fight as they would do anything to survive, often raiding Nod and GDI bases alike.
Expansive Civilian Warfare
Expansive Civilian Warfare (ECW) is a free for all game where you can buy houses, drive cars, fight the police, survive disasters and make a living for yourself. It also has side games that allow you to fight mutants and even hunt wildlife.
- A massive land that's 100,000 x 150,000 meters to explore.
- Over 100 different weapons and items.
- Over 47 different player controllable vehicles which include: Tanks, Cars, Boats, Helicopters, Jets, Mechanical Walkers and more.
- Jobs: Fishing, Cashier, Train Conductor, Police Officer and more, to make it easy for the player to make money.
- Smart AI that can drive vehicles, form teams, and decide if they like a player or not based on the players actions.
- Houses that can be bought by the player, and be customized to their liking.
- A cell phone system, which is one of the most useful pieces of equipment in ECW. It allows the transfer of money into the bank; the ability to "call" other players; the option to buy houses, vehicles, and weapons; trigger certain weapons; and many other things!
- An inventory system that the engine had previously never seen the likes of. When a player dies, they keep all of their weapons for their next life.
- When you get tired of that, a Mutant Assault mode, which comes with its own surprises and fun!
- And many more things that wouldn't fit this list!
Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Rising
Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Rising brings Westwood Studios' popular real time strategy game, C&C: Red Alert 2 into the FPS perspective.
You will be able to experience, first hand, what it feels like to fill the boots of an Allied GI battling the communist might of the Soviet Union, or a Soviet Conscript vowing to take back what was lost to the Allies during the first great war.
Classic units return such as the versatile Allied IFV to the mighty Soviet Apocalypse Assault Tank to the gargantuan Allied Aircraft Carrier to the mad Giant Squids. This game features all of the units and structures for the Allied and Soviet sides from both RA2 and the Yuri's Revenge Expansion.
The Apocalypse is Rising Commander. Are you prepared for it?
Battle For Dune: War of Assassins
Set in the Dune universe, this free indie game aims to turn Emperor: Battle For Dune into a first/third person shooter. More features are on the way, such as spice fields, capture buildings and explorable vehicles.
The Emperor is dead. The Guild has taken over the spice production on Arrakis until another great house claims it. Three great houses remain after the long fighting on Arrakis. The noble Atreides, the evil Harkonnen and the insidious Ordos. All three houses are after control of Arrakis, for control of the Spice and for control of the known universe.
Drive a Buzzsaw across the wastelands of Gidei Prime, hover across the ice and snow of Draconis 4 in a Laser Tank, pilot a Ornithopter over the grassy plains of Caladan or rush over sand dunes as a Fremen on Arrakis!
Join the team!
If you wish to contribute to recreating classic Westwood games in FPS, join us!
All 4 projects are looking for team members!
Just register on the forum and contact one of the administrators:
- One Winged Angel - Leader of Apocalypse Rising
- TeamWolf - Leader of Battle For Dune: War of Assassins
- Wallywood - Leader of Reborn
- Jerad2142 - Leader of Expansive Civilian Warfare
- danpaul88 - Launcher & Infrastructure
- moonsense715 - Website & W3D Tutorials